2018 Spartan Mowers RT-HD Series - 61" Vanguard 26hp
The Spartan RT Series offers an PRO and HD version mower from small to commercial jobs. The RT Series is packed with the basic features that make Spartan stand out from the rest like GT Trac for the best incline traction, easy touch brake system, the ergonomic cockpit, foot assist easy-lift deck, our simplistic design for easy add-ons and maintenance, and the state-of-the-art push start instrument panel.
The RT-HD is a heavy duty commercial mower, offering fleet-like pricing to everyday buyers. There is not another commercial mower that offers such value. Starting price is $6,269, making the RT Series the most decked-out mowers on the planet at an incredibly affordable price. Questions about any of the key features and components? Check out our detailed specifications sheets.
Go ahead. Take a test drive. The comfort, the smooth ride, the clean and even cut, the traction on inclines...you can not miss the difference. Spartan is better.
- Gt trac for the best traction on inclines. Precision weight distribution, balance, and control
- Patented brake system - patent-pending ergonomic foot control - foot-operated to unlock/lock
- Soft ride rear radial tires option - specific tread pattern designed and tooled for this mower for softer ride, longer life, and more traction. Upgrade available on 48", 54" and 61" deck.
- Gt trac for precision traction, balance, and control
- 5" deep, reinforced extreme turf flow deck
- Change on the go precision deck height dial with shock assisted deck foot lift
- One piece deck with baffling
- Long lasting belt design with large idlers and minimal belt angles. Belts keep a constant tension to maximize belt life
- Ergonomic cockpit - with 12v outlet
- Perfectly balanced with low center of gravity
- Plug and play simplistic wiring system
- Simple push-start instrument panel
- Wrap-around design for durability
- Heavy duty tube frame - same material used on intimidator UTVs
- Easy maintenance access
- Vibration control deck system
- Lifetime warranty on leading edge of deck
- Engine Name: Vanguard (49R977)
- Horsepower: 26
- Fuel Capacity: 9.5 Gallons
- Hydraulic Drive: Parker HTJ 12cc wheel motors. 3 year/1,200 hour warranty
- Hydraulic Drive Torque: Continues: 3,140in lb. Max Torque: 4,870in lb.
- Hydro Drive Maintenance: 1000 hours between oil change
- Drive Tires: 24x12x12 Turf Radials
- Front Tires: 13x6.5x6 Radial
- Wheels Type: Steel with optional aluminum rear wheels and front hub covers
- Speed (F/R): Forward: Up to 11MPH | Reverse: Up to 5MPH
- Seat: TCB-3 Tecspak with 360 Floating System
- Steering Levers: Soft Touch Knobs to Adjust Forward and Back. Adjustable Up and Down
- Control Panel LCD Display: Engine hour meter, Mower deck hour meter, Tachometer, Low level warning volt meter, Time between oil change countdown, Fault codes
- Control Panel LED Warning Indicators: Parking brake set, Drive levers, Operator present, PTO, Low/Hi battery volts, Low oil PSI
- Ignition: Keyless, enter personal code to start
- Auxiliary Power: 12 Volt outlet next to phone holder
- Storage: Phone holder, cup holder and deep storage tray
- Hitch: 2" Rear Receiver Standard
- Deck Sizes: 61"
- Deck Depth: 6" Deep, Full Floating Deck
- Deck Lift: Foot operated with shock assist. Optional push-button electric actuator.
- Deck Adjustment: Change-on-the-go Precision Deck Height Dial
- Cut Height: 2" to 5.5" with 15 cut heights in between
- Blade Spindles: Cast aluminum, no maintenance/sealed double ag bearing
- Parking Brake: Foot operated
- Frame: 1.5"x3" Powder Coated Fusion-Bonded Solid Steel Bridge Frame
- Width: 62.5” wide
- Weight: 1081 lb
- Length: 84"
- Height: 75" ROPS Up (54" ROPS Down)
- Engine Warranty: 3 year Residential, 3 year Commercial
- Full Warranty: 2 Year Residential, 2 Year Commercial. 120 Day Belt Warranty
- Deck Warranty: Lifetime on the leading edge. See full warranty for disclosure and restrictions
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 26 HP
- Engine Type
- Wheel Size
- Drive Tires: 24x12x12; Front Tires: 13x6.5x6 Radial
- Fuel Capacity
- 9.5 gal.
- Deck Size
- 61 in.
- Discharge Type